It is the aim of TotalCryst is to create crystallographic tools of
relevance for a broad
set of communities. To guide the efforts an External User Group has
been formed, representing future users from other disciplines. Members
- Dr Thomas Tschentcher, DESY, Hamburg (Timeresolved studies
at the EU-XFEL)
- Prof. Sandra Piazolo, Stockholm University (Geology)
- Dr. Jilt Sietsma, TU Delft (Steel).
- Prof. Krzysztof Kurzydlowski, Warsaw Uni. of Tech.
- Dr. Mario Ruben, Karlsruhe Inst. Nanotech. (Supramolecular
We welcome suggestions for applications, specifications, ideas for
dissemination or comments from other external groups. Note also that the 3DXRD
microscope at ESRF is available to general users, either subject to
evaluation of applications by a scientific evaluation comitte or via
the ESRF industrial collaboration scheme.